Mike McLean, Author of “Section 8 Bible”, & Dan Breslin discuss Investing in Section 8 Rental Housing. Mike amassed a portfolio of more than 300 single family houses before cashing out in 2005 when prices were at an all-time high. If you’ve ever considered investing in Section 8 rentals, this episode is a “must listen”
Mike McLean & Dan Breslin Discuss:
- Selecting the Right Rental Neighborhoods for Section 8
- How to Motivate Section 8 Tenants to “Be Good”
- Rehabbing for Profit through “Elimination”
- Retiring on a $117,000 Portfolio with No Mortgages
More Info About Mike at:
Relevant Popular Episodes
- Mitch Ripkin on Buying in Advance of Gentrification
- Justin Turner on Scaling Up to Large Commercial Deals
- Joe Neilson on Building a $24,000 Per Month Positive Cash Flow
- Josh Weidman on Finding, Building, & Managing a Single Family Rental Portfolio
VIP FREE GIFT
Interested in Receiving the Saturday New Episode Notification Email?
I’ll Even Give You Access to 3 Valuable VIP FREE Gifts Right Now for Signing Up:
- 7 Sources of Off Market Deals-7 Strategies to Position Yourself in Your Market to Receive a Phone Call BEFORE Anyone Else Knows About the Deal.
- The Atomic Buyers List-This MP3 Reveals the Methods I’ve Used to Quickly Sell 25 Deals Per Month for the Most Profit.
- Become a Wholesale Real Estate Master-164 Page Manual which Contains the Exact Strategy I’ve Implemented to Generate those 25 Deals Each Month.