Joe Scorese, of Monument Bank & Philly Managed, and Dan Breslin Discuss the Process of Financing Commercial & Residential Real Estate
- How to Finance a Rental Property Using Bank Financing
- Financing Large Portfolios of Rental Houses
- Preparing a Financial Package Before Approaching a Bank
More Info About Joe Scorese:
Joe is Licensed to Lend in 48 States. Call:
- Josh Weidman on Property Management
- Ian Walsh on Funding Deals Using Hard Money
- Bill Kratz on Flat Fee Listings
- Joe Neilson on $24,000 Per Month NET from Rental Houses
VIP FREE GIFT
Interested in Receiving the Saturday New Episode Notification Email?
I’ll Even Give You Access to 3 Valuable VIP FREE Gifts Right Now for Signing Up:
- 7 Sources of Off Market Deals-7 Strategies to Position Yourself in Your Market to Receive a Phone Call BEFORE Anyone Else Knows About the Deal.
- The Atomic Buyers List-This MP3 Reveals the Methods I’ve Used to Quickly Sell 25 Deals Per Month for the Most Profit.
- Become a Wholesale Real Estate Master-164 Page Manual which Contains the Exact Strategy I’ve Implemented to Generate those 25 Deals Each Month.
Go to www.REIDiamonds.com & Claim Your VIP Free Gifts Now
Are you interested in Financing a Rental Property?
Leave a Reply & Remember to Mention Your Geographic Market.