Carl Fischer, of Cama Plan, & Dan Breslin discuss Self-Directed IRA’s, Tax-Free Real Estate Investing, & Private Lending. Cama Plan is an IRA Custodian that Permits Self-Directed Investments of IRA Funds into Alternative Investments including Gold, Mortgage, Private Companies, & Even Real Estate.
Click Here to Read Dan’s Article “How to Fund Real Estate with Self-Directed IRA Accounts”
Carl Fischer & Dan Breslin Discuss:
- Buying Real Estate in Your IRA/401K
- Turning Your IRA into a “Mini-Bank”
- How to Create Tax-Free Income for Life
- Using Tax Free Income to Pay for Health Care & Education Expenses
More Info About Carl Fischer & Cama Plan
Self-Directed IRA Education & Resources
Relevant Popular Episodes
VIP FREE GIFT
Interested in Receiving the Saturday New Episode Notification Email?
I’ll Even Give You Access to 3 Valuable VIP FREE Gifts Right Now for Signing Up:
- 7 Sources of Off Market Deals-7 Strategies to Position Yourself in Your Market to Receive a Phone Call BEFORE Anyone Else Knows About the Deal.
- The Atomic Buyers List-This MP3 Reveals the Methods I’ve Used to Quickly Sell 25 Deals Per Month for the Most Profit.
- Become a Wholesale Real Estate Master-164 Page Manual which Contains the Exact Strategy I’ve Implemented to Generate those 25 Deals Each Month.
Go to www.REIDiamonds.com & Claim Your VIP Free Gifts Now