David Postolski & Dan Breslin Discuss:
- How to Leverage Crowd Funding to Do Bigger Deals
- Pitfalls of Crowd Funding
- History of Crowd Funding
- SEC Regulation Required for Crowd Funding
More Info About David Postolski at:
Recent Popular Episodes
- Frank Montro on Closing 300 Deals Per Year
- Joe Fairless on Buying Multi-Family Apartment Complex Deals
- John Cohen on Real Estate Financial Planning & Large Multi-Family Properties
- Lou Screnci on Building New Construction
Know Anyone Else Who’d Enjoy this Episode?
Send them this link and tell them to:
Sign Up for the REI Diamonds Weekly Podcast Your Copy of “7 Sources of Off Market Deals”
Just Go to www.REIDiamonds.com to Download a Copy & Check out Recent Popular Episodes.