Ian Walsh & Dan Breslin discuss the process evaluating values of real estate. The #1 most valuable skill a real estate investor must master is the art of assessing the value of a deal. Without KNOWING the value, you’re just shooting in the dark.
Ian Walsh & Dan Breslin Discuss:
- 4 Step Process of Analyzing a Deal
- Comps from a Lender’s Perspective
- Why Active Comps ARE Important, but also Worthless
- How to Analyze a Deal without Ever Physically Visiting the House
Relevant Popular Episodes
- Frank Montro on 300 Deals Per Year
- Joe Fairless on Doing Multi-Family Apartment Complex Deals
- Ori Feibush on New Construction & Active Revitalization
- Justin Turner on Multi-Million Dollar Redevelopment Projects
VIP FREE GIFT
Interested in Receiving the Saturday New Episode Notification Email?
I’ll Even Give You Access to 3 Valuable VIP FREE Gifts Right Now for Signing Up:
- 7 Sources of Off Market Deals-7 Strategies to Position Yourself in Your Market to Receive a Phone Call BEFORE Anyone Else Knows About the Deal.
- The Atomic Buyers List-This MP3 Reveals the Methods I’ve Used to Quickly Sell 25 Deals Per Month for the Most Profit.
- Become a Wholesale Real Estate Master-164 Page Manual which Contains the Exact Strategy I’ve Implemented to Generate those 25 Deals Each Month.
Go to www.REIDiamonds.com & Claim Your VIP Free Gifts Now