Mitch Ripkin & Dan Breslin discuss Investing in Single Family Houses in
Advance of Gentrification
Gentrification is the process of a neighborhood changing demographics
from a lower class neighborhood with low property values to a higher
income area with much higher property values. Find the gentrifying area
& buy right and you become wealthy. Click Here to Read “Buying in
Advance of Gentrification”
- Effectively Self-Managing You Rental Portfolio
- How to Buy in Advance of Gentrification
- Approaching a Hard Money Lender for Financing
More Info About Mitch Ripkin
“We Will Fund Your Deal” (Philadelphia Region Only)
- Frank Montro on Closing 300 Deals Per Year
- Justin Turner on Scaling Up to Large Commercial Deals
- Bill Becker on Doing Million Dollar Deals
- Joe Scorese on Financing Commercial & Residential Real Estate
VIP FREE GIFT
Interested in Receiving the Saturday New Episode Notification Email?
I’ll Even Give You Access to 3 Valuable VIP FREE Gifts Right Now for Signing Up:
- 7 Sources of Off Market Deals-7 Strategies to Position Yourself in Your Market to Receive a Phone Call BEFORE Anyone Else Knows About the Deal.
- The Atomic Buyers List-This MP3 Reveals the Methods I’ve Used to Quickly Sell 25 Deals Per Month for the Most Profit.
- Become a Wholesale Real Estate Master-164 Page Manual which Contains the Exact Strategy I’ve Implemented to Generate those 25 Deals Each Month.
Go to www.REIDiamonds.com & Claim Your VIP Free Gifts Now